Valley Pack is a major provider of export and import container transport services between the “Goulburn Valley Region”, and Melbourne ports. The container transport division of Valley Pack primarily services chilled or frozen export cargo however we also provide general container transport on request.
- 11+ Heavy Vehicles
- 14+ Trailer combinations
- PBS A-Double and Single trailer
- A road train with varying trailer combinations
- 2 Sideloaders
All with varying combinations. All vehicles come with GPS tracking devices to ensure we can monitor your freight for its entire journey. We also have dashcams fitted to all vehicles to ensure driver safety.
The fleet is NHVR approved with all vehicles on both Mass and Maintenance Management, allowing additional weight to be carried in accordance with VicRoads regulations. We provide onsite cleaning facilities to ensure all trucks are immaculately presented always.
Listed below are our container transport services;
- Registered terminal carrier -DP World, Patrick, VICT
- Local Sideloader service, placing containers at customer facilities on the ground
- 14 Powered Skeletal Trailers to keep reefers powered continuously
- Container weights up to 1 x 32T 40ft or 2 x 24.25t 20ft
- PBS A-Double combinations capable of 2 X 40ft containers under continuous power
- Powered container yard with 70 reefer plugs
- 200 TEU capacity container yard
- Two container handling units, SMV Reach Stacker and SMV Top Pick
- Direct access to Midland Highway
- 125 Minutes from the Melbourne Container Terminals
- Elevated Lighting for 24 hour Container Stacker Operations